Glype proxy Description
Glype proxy script is a free-to-use, web-based proxy script written in PHP. Similar to a typical proxy server, a web-proxy script downloads requested web pages and files and forwards them back to the user. The service is provided by a web page itself, which allows Instant Access to the proxy without editing your browser connection settings.
Web proxies are commonly used for anonymous browsing and bypassing censorship restrictions. There is a huge market for these sites and glype proxy allows webmasters to quickly and easily set up their own proxy sites.
* plug and play - no installation needed; simply upload and go!
* admin control panel for easy management and configuration
* server-side caching to improve speed for the end user, reduce load on your server and lighten the bandwidth bills
* simple theme system to quickly customize your site
* control access with the use of a whitelist or blacklist of permitted/banned sites
* block users by IP with individual addresses or across over an IP range; protect your site from malicious or abusive users
* unique URLs provide greater privacy - once your session expires, any URLs stored in your history are invalidated
* plugins allow you to quickly integrate site-specific code; useful for sites unsupported by the base proxy script
* virtual browser lets you choose your own user-agent and referrer, and even tunnel the connection through another proxy server
And much, much more! Take a look at the admin tool for a better view of the features on offer or download the script and see for yourself.
Glype proxy Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Glype proxy
Release notes are not available currently.
Glype proxy Requirements
No additional system requirements.